Hello onederland, it's nice to meet you. I like you a lot. Let's never part.
I am so happy to have reached my short term goal #1.
I was getting worried that my body was fighting against me from getting this far. I worked quite hard for the latter part of the week, after being not too good at eating or exercise over NYE/NYD. I did the tworkout for the first time ever this week! I also have done A LOT of core exercises. My sides are still sore.
New Zumba class starts tomorrow, I am sooooo excited. I freaking love Zumba. It's a no fail exercise class.
NOW, I am going on vacation one week from today. I am going to be on track for the week coming up till that point. My plan on vacation (disneyworld) is to make healthier choices and stop eating when I am full. I want to enjoy myself, I haven't been on an away vacation in 8 years. I don't want to ruin my vacation by being pre-occupied with food. I just have to not lose my brain. (this happens a lot) :)
Next short term goal - get to 70 lbs lost. 4.4 pounds to go.
I will do it.
WOOO HOOO! Isn't ONEderland the absolute best!?!? Good for you. Keep up the hard work.
ReplyDeleteThat is AWESOME. Such a good feeling to see that number on the scale. You have a great attitude about vacation. Do a lot of walking on vacation (how can you NOT at Disney!) and it will be just fine!
ReplyDeleteyes, you will do it!! Look how far you have come so far!! Enjoy Onederland and enjoy your vacation!!
ReplyDelete