2011/03/03

The Case of the Missing Jilly....

I must apologise to my fellow Green Tribers....I fell off the face of the earth after Disneyworld.
It was a great trip, had tons of fun, enjoyed not having to wear 5 layers of clothes to go outside.
And then we came home.
It was -35, and windy.  It takes 10 minutes to get my winter gear on to walk the dog every morning.  I was totally exhausted all the time.  I don't know if it was the winter blahs, mixed with post-disney downer...or maybe I was fighting off a bug.  Being a very strong introvert, I hid in my thoughts.  Which gave was good considering the challenge at Shrinking Jeans was a solo one.  It worked for me.  I did gain 4 pounds at Disney, but the food was worth every calorie. I have worked them off now. And I am starting to come out of the funk.
I am doing Zumba twice a week.  I am starting to be able to actually do the jumping moves and steps now that I don't have so much weight bouncing on my knees.  I love it. 
My girls at TOPS are getting re-motivated again, and it is super motivating hanging out with them.  I wish we could meet more than once a week.  I wish my Green Tribers could come to my TOPS group, that would be a motivation explosion. The universe would collapse onto itself....tee hee...

Now.  Enough. Stalling.



This is the before picture of me the day I joined TOPS.  The after pic is yesterday, after I weighed in at my 70 pounds lost.  I also received my half way to goal pin.  I can't believe I got that!  I thought it would never come!
I see that I still have my fat goggles on, because I don't see that big of a difference, considering the difference is 70 pounds.  But that's me.  I am okay with how I look now anyways so I am not going to worry about it. 
My 70 pounds loss was my second short term goal for the Power of One challenge.  Now I know the challenge is over, but it's not for me.  :)

My next goalish thingy is to try on my wedding dress.  I wonder if it will fit.....????

2 comments:

  1. What a great and amazing transformation you have had!! You look awesome!! So glad you are still around!! 70 pounds lost is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Smokes Jill!! Amazing! You are an inspiration. Great going. You look great and you certainly seem to have all kinds of energy! LOL!! Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see you meet your goal!!

    Hugz,

    Christina ;^D

    ReplyDelete