80 pounds also = Jill's weight loss to date.
I worked hard this month. I set my goal to be 80 pound loss for the end of March. I completed that goal tonight. (thank goodness, because this is the last weigh in, in March!)
I set this goal because April is a tough month for me every year. My birthday, my friend's birthday, I'm going to Vancouver to visit my dad, TOPS PRD party is April 29-30. It's a month of fun! BUT I never lose in April. I thought that buckling down in March, and having a maintenance goal for April would be appropriate. The "pressure" is off, but I am still challenging myself to maintain. I am continuing with my exercises routine. I am still recording calories. Nothing changes, except my expectations.
I am very happy, and satisfied.
With my successes, the ladies at TOPS want me to do my life story. (this is something we try to do once a month for inspiration.) I have to think of things to talk about that might be interesting. I will of course have to talk about the Shrinkvivor challenge, and my Green Tribe ladies! That's when my last push of inspiration came from, and continues from. The difference between now and before Shrinkvivor, is now I KNOW I can do this. Before, I wasn't sure.
I bought Just Dance 2 for the Wii from Future Shop. BEST 30 bucks I ever spent! I love it. Gets my heart rate up, I can do it for an hour and the time just flies by! LOVE IT!!! (although I bet the neighbors get a kick out of seeing my shadows through the window drapes. Bwah ha ha ha ha ha!!!)
WOW I didn't think I had a lot to say today, but I guess I was wrong! :)
Now on to the next week!
It's so exciting to see that you have lost 80 pounds!! What a great accomplishment and I just know that April will be a GREAT month for you!!
ReplyDelete